Saturday, November 21, 2009

Bah Humbug!

It is the holiday season!
(Please scroll down to my music player and change the song to the grinch before continuing).


I would like you all to meet my husband Trevor.



Trevor HATES the holidays... even Thanksgiving! (Who hates Thanksgiving?!) I, who am a holiday lover, have to survive each holiday season living with the grinch who would love to steal Christmas so that it never returns.

But I must say he looks pretty good in green...

We, well actually I, would like to wish you all happy holidays!! Enjoy them whether you live with a Grinch or not!!

2 comments:

SANDERS said...

Callie well Hello It's Amy from work. I founf you from Jazzy's blog.. Congrats on your Test!!! Also where did you get that murder mystery game? I love them!! Up north they had a place you could rent them, but I need to play one down here!! C-ya soon!! You know where!!

Tenille said...

he's a mean one.... mr. grinch!

There was an error in this gadget